sexta-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2010

Saturday Night Fever

Saturday Night Fever















Saturday night.

I don't have anything to do and I don't want to do anything.

Among so few options to do I left my notebook on and I started to "surf" (way of speaking in Brazil) on the Internet.

I"ve decided: I will write a stupid blog about me so that one or two people can read. If I don't find anyone to read it I can create fake profiles and I can even write my own comments to myself. Yes this is possible. Many people have many profiles at the same time.

I swear I've just got one.

Can you see how much power you have here? Here in this virtual world there aren't limits. You can do whatever you want, write whatever you want, see, speak and listen to what you want.

You can be a "friend" of everyone?!

I love being here.

I used the verb "to be" not "to live". I had the opportunity to meet such interesting people here. And I'm still meeting from time to time. This is perhaps the most important reason why I am here now. But here I am limited to using only two senses: the vision and the hearing. For the touch, the smell and the taste, I need to go out of Myspace.

Thank God they haven't invented a way to feel these senses here (till now). Taste and touch and smell only in the real world.

Only a part of my life is here – a little one.

But it's time to go. I will make popcorn and watch a good movie. :)
And please, don't be so strict. I know I'm not fluent in English and don't speak French.

Only to a specific person: [And you? Can you write a text with any meaning in Portuguese (with at least 150 words) as I did now? Can you?]

So, please, read and try to understand the meaning of what is written here. Relax guys, I'm not being aggressive.

For all those who had the courage to read till the end, have a great "Saturday Night Fever".

(escrito em Sunday, November 02, 2008 )

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário